Mental illness affects each and every one of us, and yet it remains a greatly misunderstood illness. Tune into this episode as Jodi Salvo discusses mental health with specialists from different resources in Tuscarawas County.
- Natalie Bollon - Executive Director at the ADAMHS Board of Tuscarawas and Carroll Counties
- Tim Wicks - Supervising Counselor at Personal Family Counseling Services
- Miles Riley - Director of Marketing and Fundraising at Community Mental Healthcare
Learn about the many different mental health resources available in our community. These mental health specialists explain where people can go and who they can consult regarding mental health.
AND STAY TUNED! This episode is part 1 of a 2-part series. Make sure you check back next episode as Dover native and former Cleveland Indians pitcher Perci Garner joins the show. Perci shares his experiences with mental health related to life and the pressures of performing at the highest level in athletics.
Thanks to our guests and to ALL the mental health specialists in our community!
- ADAMHS Board of Tuscarawas and Carroll Counties - www.adamhtc.org
- Personal Family Counseling Services - www.personal-family-counseling.com
- Community Mental Healthcare - www.cmhdover.org
As always, visit www.adctusc.org for all your information about the Coalition and different types of drug use.
HELP SUPPORT THE SHOW!
Please help support the show at glow.fm/adctusc