In part 2 of this series, Jodi Salvo is joined again by representatives from the United Way, Mobile Meals, and the Salvation Army to continue the discussion about the impact the United Way has in the community. Learn how Mobile Meals and the Salvation Army have both been assisted and impacted by the United Way. It's amazing what resources we have available right here in Tuscarawas County!
- Robin Waltz - President at the United Way of Tuscarawas County, Inc.
- Kim Harmon - Administrator of Mobile Meals of Dover-New Phila, Inc.
- Lt. Andrew Allen - Corps Officer at the Dover/New Philadelphia Salvation Army
AND LISTEN BACK! This episode is part 2 of a 2-part series. Make sure you listen back to the previous episode as Robin, Kim, and Andrew explain how the United Way operates in Tuscarawas County.
Thanks to our guests and to ALL the hard-working men and women in our community!
- United Way of Tuscarawas County - www.tuscunitedway.org
- Mobile Meals - www.facebook.com/mobilemeals
- Salvation Army - neo.salvationarmy.org/northeastohio/dover_newphiladelphia
As always, visit www.adctusc.org for all your information about the Coalition and different types of drug use.
HELP SUPPORT THE SHOW!
Please help support the show at www.glow.fm/adctusc